Accessing XML Web service in VB walkthrough clone problem

Tony Girgenti

Hello.

Using VS .NET 2003 VB

I used the walkthrough "Accessing an XML Web Service Using Visual Basic or
Visual C#" VB version to create my own project. The code supplied uses the
Try/Catch statements and if there is an error, it only gives the message
under the Catch part. If it is failing to do the Logon, is there a way to
capture an exact error message/number so that i can figure out what's going
on ?

Here is the code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony

System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

Dim ws As New ExportXata.Export
Dim XataTruckData As DataSet
Dim month As Integer
Dim year As Integer
Dim organizationID As Integer
Dim truckname As String
Dim LogonRet As Boolean

Try
LogonRet = ws.Logon
Catch
Label1.Text = "Logon failed."
Exit Sub
End Try

Try
XataTruckData = ws.GetMonthlyMileageDataByOrgSystemID(month,
year, organizationID, truckname)
Catch
Label1.Text = "Conversion failed."
End Try