    control?

    Thanx,

    Erik
    Erik van Berkel, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Hi Erik,
    The Mobile link controls do not have the AccessKey property. However you could get around that by using an ASP.NET webform HyperLink control in a content
    template, as follows:

    <mobile:Form id="Form1" runat="server">
    <mobile:panel id="Panel1" runat="server">
    <mobile:DeviceSpecific id="DeviceSpecific1" runat="server">
    <Choice Filter="isHTML32" Xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/mobile/html32template">
    <ContentTemplate>
    <asp:HyperLink id="HyperLink1" runat="server" NavigateUrl="http://www.msn.com">HyperLink</asp:HyperLink>
    </ContentTemplate>
    </Choice>
    </mobile:DeviceSpecific>
    </mobile:panel>
    </mobile:Form>

    Another thing to consider is that your targeted device may not support the accesskey attribute.

    Hope this helps.

    Thanks.

    Sincerely,

    Sachin Goregaoker