    Is there anything I can do to fix the FF display, The scroll bar is such
    that I can move the thumb about a pixel's height.

    Thanks

    Cal Who, Jan 14, 2010

  2. On Jan 14, 7:12 pm, " Cal Who" <> wrote:
    > I'm using  ajaxToolkit:Accordion and FF insists on adding a vertical
    > scrollbar even though the Accordion is displayed tall enough so it is not
    > required.
    > IE8 does not do that.
    >
    > Is there anything I can do to fix the FF display, The scroll bar is such
    > that I can move the thumb about a pixel's height.
    >
    > Thanks

    Please check the official page for Accordion. It does not show scroll
    bars in FF.
    http://www.asp.net/AJAX/AjaxControlToolkit/Samples/Accordion/Accordion.aspx

    Accordion Known Issues

    The AutoSize "Limit" mode works exactly the same as the "Fill" mode
    for Internet Explorer 6 and 7 because they do not support the max-
    height CSS property.

    If you place the Accordion inside a <table> tag and have
    FadeTransitions set to true in Internet Explorer 6, it will affect the
    spacing between Accordion Panes.

    Also, when viewing the demo in Internet Explorer 6, maximizing the
    browser at higher resolutions like 1600 x 1200 will cause the
    transitions to animate slower than at lower resolutions like 1280 x
    1024.

    Alexey Smirnov, Jan 18, 2010

  3. Cal Who

    Cal Who Guest

    Knowing it is possible to get rid if the scroll bars I worked my CSS until
    FF worked OK.
    I top posted because for some reason OE never inserts > symbols in replies
    to you.

    Thanks

    Cal Who, Jan 25, 2010