accordion broken for .net 3.5sp1?

Andy B

I am using an accordion for some different views. The datasource for the one
below is hooked up to a entity framework datacontext function import and
works just fine. The problem is I can't close/open the different panes in
it. I always end up getting a "directory listing" instead. Any ideas how to
fix this? Here is the markup for it:

<cc1:Accordion ID="Accordion1" runat="server" RequireOpenedPane="false"
SelectedIndex=0>

<HeaderTemplate>

</HeaderTemplate>

<ContentTemplate>