accordion broken for .net 3.5sp1?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Andy B, Nov 8, 2008.

  1. Andy B

    Andy B Guest

    I am using an accordion for some different views. The datasource for the one
    below is hooked up to a entity framework datacontext function import and
    works just fine. The problem is I can't close/open the different panes in
    it. I always end up getting a "directory listing" instead. Any ideas how to
    fix this? Here is the markup for it:

    <cc1:Accordion ID="Accordion1" runat="server" RequireOpenedPane="false"
    SelectedIndex=0>

    <HeaderTemplate>

    </HeaderTemplate>

    <ContentTemplate>