Accumulated CACMs (since 1966) Considered Dangerous: you want? (free,OfCourse)

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by David Combs, Jul 8, 2004.

  1. David Combs

    David Combs Guest

    Newsgroups: comp.unix.solaris,comp.unix.shell
    Subject: Accumulated CACMs (since 1966) Considered Dangerous: you want?

    (This is via crosspost -- is faster, easier for me,
    this late; also, all responses visible to me.
    (and, with any luck, you'll see it only ONCE, in ONE
    group -- the *first* one in which you see it)

    BE NICE -- DON'T REPLY VIA THE NEWS-GROUP --
    please do it ONLY via EMAIL --

    ie, lets keep this crosspost to a SINGLE-article thread.

    thanks!)

    Yes, dangerous -- I've been informed -- dangerous to the
    continued existence in house of *other* publications.

    Feeling a little queasy about getting rid of these things,
    especially the ones up through, say, 1980 (when cacm
    went to hell?) -- anyway, tomorrow is recycled-paper
    pickup day, at maybe 8am they come by with garbage truck --

    Anyone want?

    You'd have to come by and pick them up yourself.

    This is New Rochelle, NY, right on US 95, exit 16,
    maybe 5 miles north of the Bronx.

    Interested?

    BETTER ACT RIGHT NOW!

    If you do reply, please include YOUR PHONE NUMBER.

    Thanks,

    David Combs

    David Combs, Jul 8, 2004