ACE RSA Authentication Manager

@

@ Rocteur CC

Hi,

Anyone out there writing Jython for RSA Authentication Manager ?

I'm fairly new to Python but I see it is possible to write Jython
scripts for user administration.

I'm also very interested in writing scripts for monitoring and
basically everything else related to RSA but in Jython, i.e. instead
of Java ?

If you have resources, hints, links for doing this I'd very much
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Jerry