    but how do I achieve the selected effect?

    Regards
    John.

    John, Aug 20, 2003

  2. I've been struggling with that very question for years now. How DOES one
    achieve the selected effect?

    ..... ..... .....

    What exactly IS this "selected effect" you want to achieve?

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    http://www.takempis.com
    Neither a follower nor a lender be.

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have got it right with the mouseover and mouseout event to toggle an

    image

    Kevin Spencer, Aug 20, 2003

  3. Got focus?
    On Click change the image to "selected state" like pushed down button or add
    some shadow etc..?

    MS News \(MS ILM\), Aug 20, 2003