    Could you please point me in the right direction.

    Thanks a ton.
    Speed.

    Speed, Mar 9, 2007

    Victor Bazarov, Mar 9, 2007

  3. Speed

    Guest

    Re: Acquire grayscale USB Video and save as a sequence of 8-bit grayscale bitmaps

    On 9 ÍÁÒ, 16:55, "Speed" <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a monochrome camera connected to my computer through the USB
    > port. I would like to capture the images from it using C++ and save
    > them as 8-bit grayscale Bitmaps. I am using MS Visual Studio .NET
    > 2005.
    >
    > Could you please point me in the right direction.
    >
    > Thanks a ton.
    > Speed.

    You can use DirectX SDK for capture image .

    , Mar 9, 2007
  4. Speed

    mkov Guest

    Refer to vendor of your cam. They might have a SDK unless it's webcam, then
    use directx.

    Uzytkownik "Speed" <> napisal w wiadomosci

    mkov, Mar 9, 2007
  5. Speed

    Mike Wahler Guest

    Re: [OT] Acquire grayscale USB Video and save as a sequence of 8-bit grayscale bitmaps

    "Speed" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a monochrome camera connected to my computer through the USB
    > port. I would like to capture the images from it using C++ and save
    > them as 8-bit grayscale Bitmaps. I am using MS Visual Studio .NET
    > 2005.
    >
    > Could you please point me in the right direction.

    --> www.msdn.microsoft.com

    --> Your camera's documentation and
    support resources.

    -Mike