    may you activate my java.my phone is samsung e250,my cell number is
    079 1439 782.

    malvern

    maluve, Jan 22, 2008

  2. maluve

    Lew Guest

    maluve wrote:
    > may you activate my java.my phone is samsung e250,my cell number is
    > 079 1439 782.

    No. It's not a permission issue, it's the fact that you just posted your cell
    number on an international forum of Java developers who have nothing to do
    with activating cell phones, at least not with activating yours. Why don't
    you contact your cell-phone provider?

    It certainly would be more productive for you than randomly posting your
    number on public bulletin boards. You might as well write your request on a
    scrap of paper and post it at the supermarket on the community cork board.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Jan 22, 2008