    i locate my product key???
    yours sincerly
    Mark O'Leary

    Mark, Aug 6, 2009

  2. Mark

    PvdG42 Guest

    "Mark" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Dear Microsoft Team,
    > I recently bought a new laptop and have a trial version of office 2007. is
    > the licence key to activate the full version the same as my product key
    > located on the certificate of authenticity on the laptop and if not where
    > can
    > i locate my product key???
    > yours sincerly
    > Mark O'Leary

    The key on your laptop is for Windows, not Office. To obtain a license for
    Office, you have to *purchase* the product. Check the documentation that
    came with/on the laptop. I'm sure you'll find instructions for buying
    Office. If you cannot find the necessary paperwork, contact the laptop
    manufacturer.

    PvdG42, Aug 12, 2009