Activating Office 2007

Mark

Dear Microsoft Team,
I recently bought a new laptop and have a trial version of office 2007. is
the licence key to activate the full version the same as my product key
located on the certificate of authenticity on the laptop and if not where can
i locate my product key???
yours sincerly
Mark O'Leary

PvdG42

Mark said:
Dear Microsoft Team,
I recently bought a new laptop and have a trial version of office 2007. is
the licence key to activate the full version the same as my product key
located on the certificate of authenticity on the laptop and if not where
can
i locate my product key???
yours sincerly
Mark O'Leary

The key on your laptop is for Windows, not Office. To obtain a license for
Office, you have to *purchase* the product. Check the documentation that
came with/on the laptop. I'm sure you'll find instructions for buying
Office. If you cannot find the necessary paperwork, contact the laptop
manufacturer.