    Are there any active conferences out there specific to VHDL and digital
    design/verification?

    It looks like HDLCon doesn't exist anymore.

    Analog_Guy, Jul 6, 2005

  2. Analog_Guy wrote:
    > Are there any active conferences out there specific to VHDL and digital
    > design/verification?

    I don't think there are enough people
    interested to pay for a hall.

    Also there are alternatives that
    don't involve airport parking and security.

    http://www.google.com/search?as_q=vhdl slides&as_qdr=m6

    -- Mike Treseler

    Mike Treseler, Jul 7, 2005

  3. Analog_Guy

    Jim Lewis Guest

    Analog_Guy wrote:

    > Are there any active conferences out there specific to VHDL and digital
    > design/verification?
    >
    > It looks like HDLCon doesn't exist anymore.

    HDLCon became DVCon. Focus is now HDL + HVL, so VHDL
    is one of the topics as is the larger picture of verification.

    There is also DesignCon (with a West, East, and Euro flavors).
    Historically its focus was on the physical design side and has
    been slowly adding tracks on design and verification, however,
    there are not any VHDL specific tracks.

    I would review past conference topics to see which meets
    your needs best.

    Cheers,
    Jim
    Jim Lewis