ACTIVE DIRECTORY IN WINDOWS AND JAVA

majied

can any one suggest me !

How can i access the active directory of windows 2000 to authenticate
the registered users with my java application
How to use a JNDI here ??
note;iam not talking about LDAP or OPENLDAP,this is different

JSC

majied said:
can any one suggest me !

How can i access the active directory of windows 2000 to authenticate
the registered users with my java application
How to use a JNDI here ??
note;iam not talking about LDAP or OPENLDAP,this is different
There is no difference with Active Directory or any other LDAP server
(provided you check the LDAP version) in Java: you use JNDI, in
particular the InitialLdapContext.
Have a look at
http://java.sun.com/products/jndi/tutorial/ldap/