    the registered users with my java application
    How to use a JNDI here ??
    note;iam not talking about LDAP or OPENLDAP,this is different

    majied, Jul 7, 2005

  2. majied

    JSC Guest

    majied wrote:
    > can any one suggest me !
    >

    > How can i access the active directory of windows 2000 to authenticate
    > the registered users with my java application
    > How to use a JNDI here ??
    > note;iam not talking about LDAP or OPENLDAP,this is different

    There is no difference with Active Directory or any other LDAP server
    (provided you check the LDAP version) in Java: you use JNDI, in
    particular the InitialLdapContext.
    Have a look at
    http://java.sun.com/products/jndi/tutorial/ldap/

    --
    JSC

    JSC, Jul 7, 2005

  3. Andrew Thompson, Jul 7, 2005
  4. majied

    Roland Guest

    On 7-7-2005 12:17, majied wrote:

    > can any one suggest me !
    >

    > How can i access the active directory of windows 2000 to authenticate
    > the registered users with my java application
    > How to use a JNDI here ??
    > note;iam not talking about LDAP or OPENLDAP,this is different

    Use JAAS (Java Authentication and Authorization Service)
    <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&q=JAAS+%22Active+Directory%22>

    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter