Active directory membership : Login too long ..

moi

Hello,
I make a logon page with asp.net and active directory membership.
My trouble is the long login (more than 20 character like
mybigsurname.mybigname) :
I could not use the login like this : (e-mail address removed) and i could
only use the first 20 character login.

Is it normal ??

Thanks a lot !

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

If you are using drag and drop bits from Microsoft to set this up, they are
fully configurable. It could well be that 20 is the default length. I have
not heard of any limits on the controls, other than perhaps as defaults, so
I would look there first.

--
Gregory A. Beamer

Think Outside the Box!