Active Directory User

Mick Walker

I create a user with the following:

MembershipCreateStatus status;
MembershipProvider mp = Membership.Providers["MyAdMembershipProvider"];
mp.CreateUser("Test2user@domain", "pa344ss123word!*&", "me@here", null,
null, true, null, out status);

This works fine.
The only thing now is the Pre Windows 2000 login name is set to garbage
as far as I can tell. We do have a couple of legacy NT based system
(about 2 I think) but I would like to keep existing compatability.
How can I control the Pre Windows 2000 login name?