    ..NET

    Thanks
    Vinay

    Vinay, Apr 29, 2005

  2. You will need to use the System.DirectoryServices namespace, and you should
    also get familiar with LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol). LDAP is
    the command language that you use to "talk to" Active Directory.
    DirectoryServices gives you the classes for getting to it.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP