    before hi can use my ActiveX ?

    Thanks,
    Andrew

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5kcmV3?=, Nov 8, 2005

  2. If you write a clientsided Ax control in .Net then yes, the client will need
    the .Net redis/framework installed.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Nov 8, 2005

  3. Is it true that Microsoft is not really going to be supporting ActiveX much
    in the future ?
    future is rather vague. Plan on it being around for a couple more years.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

    [Shameless Author plug]