    answer to this question. If the provider does not support this, will I need
    to extend the provider or create a custom one.

    Thanks,

    J, Jul 5, 2007

  2. J

    Joe Kaplan Guest

    This situation cannot be handled via LDAP in general, so I would not expect
    the provider to be able to handle this (since it uses LDAP). You probably
    can't code around this either though, as once the user's password has
    expired, it has to be administratively reset. The only thing you could do
    is use the password recovery features to do some sort of question/answer
    pair thing. I believe the provider already supports this though.

    Joe K.

    http://www.directoryprogramming.net

    Joe Kaplan, Jul 5, 2007