    Thanks
    LF

    , Sep 1, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > I want to stream quicktime media from a windows server.
    >
    > ActivePearl is not installing correctly on Windows XP or 2000server
    > using MSI binary install. internal perl tests work on IIS 5 and PPM,
    > but darwin streaming server says its not installed correctlly. Has
    > anyone got active pearl running with darwin streaming server on windows
    > platform - help would be great!!

    You are posting using the notorious[1] Google Groups client. Please read
    http://groups.google.com/googlegroups/posting_style.html and remember
    that most readers of this newsgroup don't use Google Groups.

    The posting guidelines for this newsgroup are well worth reading if you
    want to be able to get answers to perl questions:

    The product is ActivePerl not ActivePearl. This is important for
    searching for answers. With the correct product name, Google found
    evidence of people with a problem similar to yours.

    In your shoes I'd post actual error messages and mention versions of
    products installed.

    [1] People who use Google Groups are rapidly acquiring the sort of
    reputation formerly reserved for AOL users. This is not a good thing to
    be associated with. http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

    RedGrittyBrick, Sep 1, 2005

    , Sep 2, 2005