ActivePerl and @INC on Win2k

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Horst Walter, Sep 2, 2004.

  1. Horst Walter

    Horst Walter Guest

    I have just installed ActivePerl and want to start the ppm. There I
    get the following error

    Can't locate Win32/TieRegistry.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
    C:/ActivePerl/5.8.4/lib .) at C:\ActivePerl\5.8.4\bin\ppm.bat line 15.

    When I run it from C:\ActivePerl\5.8.4\site\lib it works, makes sense
    because the "." is in @INC.

    Question: How can I somehow add C:\ActivePerl\5.8.4\site\lib to @INC.
    I browsed thru the groups, but did not find something applicable to my
    problem. Nor did I find any registry keys.

    Thanks for any help

    Env: Win2k

    Horst Walter, Sep 2, 2004

  2. Horst Walter