ActivePerl and @INC on Win2k

Horst Walter

I have just installed ActivePerl and want to start the ppm. There I
get the following error

Can't locate Win32/TieRegistry.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
C:/ActivePerl/5.8.4/lib .) at C:\ActivePerl\5.8.4\bin\ppm.bat line 15.

When I run it from C:\ActivePerl\5.8.4\site\lib it works, makes sense
because the "." is in @INC.

Question: How can I somehow add C:\ActivePerl\5.8.4\site\lib to @INC.
I browsed thru the groups, but did not find something applicable to my
problem. Nor did I find any registry keys.

Thanks for any help

Env: Win2k

Horst Walter

Works, thanks a lot!
HW

René Larsen said:
It seems like ActiveState have made an error.

Try starting a DOS shell (AKA Command prompt) and type the following:

set PERL5LIB=C:/ActivePerl/5.8.4/site/lib
ppm

and see if the problem is solved. If it is, you need to get Windows to
set this environment variable.

Regards, René