    5. Do I need to create object of that component in the page ?

    Thanks in advance ..
    Anand

    Anand Kale, Jan 25, 2005

  2. Either copy and paste the object into the design view, or copy and paste the
    CLSID into the html portion of the aspx file.
    When the activeX control is run, it will inform the user and request
    permission.

    > 3. Can the activeX control interact with the server side control on the
    > web
    > form ?

    No, the activeX control is a client-side object. Webserver controls are
    server controls. However, you can pass data to and from thru
    scripting, similar to the way you would fill a clientside text box with a
    server side value.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney