    load! however it always loads ok on the main page! I give the object the
    same name in both pages as load/use shared functions in a JS file.

    thanks
    Adrian, Nov 2, 2005

  2. Adrian wrote:

    > I have a main page that has an Activex within it loaded by the object
    > tag I then load a second page using an IFrame into a cell of a table on
    > the first page I require access to the functions in the ActiveX dll in the
    > main page how can I do this?

    - Why didn't anybody tell him?
    - There was no opportunity. There was no pause. He just kept talking in one
    long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no
    one had a chance to interrupt. It was really quite hypnotic.
    (Capt. Jean-Luc Picard, imitating Dr Vassbinder, in
    "Star Trek: The Next Generation", episode 6x25 "Timescape")

    SCNR :)

    PointedEars
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Nov 2, 2005

  3. Adrian