Activex Warning

Vinod

Hi,

I get the following warning when i receive a mail send from Asp

""Your current settings prohibit running ActiveX contros on this page.As a
result, the
page may not display correctly.""

i want to avoid getting this message what can i do for it.

Regards
Vinod

Jason Brown [MSFT]

where exactly is this error triggered from? your mail client, or a browser?
(or are you using web-based email?)

And does the email contain any flash or plugins or script?

--
Jason Brown
Microsoft GTSC, IIS

rights.

Vinod

Yes it contains a flash file as attachment.I will send the auto mail thru my
asp program and when i try to open it in my outlook i will
get this mail.

regards
vinod

Jason Brown [MSFT]

well, yes. Outlook is warning you against the active content, which it does
because a number of attacks have been launched against email systems using
activeX in email messages.

there's really not a lot you can do about this, aside from downgrading your
clients, though you may want to ask in an Outlook or Outlook Express group -
there may be a signing mechanism, though that's really outside my area of
expertise.

--
Jason Brown
Microsoft GTSC, IIS