    i want to avoid getting this message what can i do for it.

    Regards
    Vinod
    Vinod, Mar 3, 2005

  2. where exactly is this error triggered from? your mail client, or a browser?
    (or are you using web-based email?)

    And does the email contain any flash or plugins or script?

    --
    Jason Brown
    Microsoft GTSC, IIS

    rights.

    Jason Brown [MSFT], Mar 3, 2005

  3. Vinod

    Vinod Guest

    Yes it contains a flash file as attachment.I will send the auto mail thru my
    asp program and when i try to open it in my outlook i will
    get this mail.

    regards
    vinod

    Vinod, Mar 3, 2005
  4. well, yes. Outlook is warning you against the active content, which it does
    because a number of attacks have been launched against email systems using
    activeX in email messages.

    there's really not a lot you can do about this, aside from downgrading your
    clients, though you may want to ask in an Outlook or Outlook Express group -
    there may be a signing mechanism, though that's really outside my area of
    expertise.

    --
    Jason Brown
    Microsoft GTSC, IIS