    PocketPC. I do have Visual Studio 2003. Can I use the Visual Basic .NET
    included with Visual Studio 2003 to make active controls?

    Thanks.

    Ken Williams, Mar 6, 2004

  2. Ken Williams

    SpaceGirl Guest

    "Ken Williams" <> wrote in message
    news:9qe2c.2858$...
    > I need to create an activex control to run on a Pocket PC 2003.
    >
    > Do OCX's exist on pocket pc's? if not what should I be making? dll's

    only
    > then?
    >
    > I know I can't used eVB 3 or whatever to make activex controls for the
    > PocketPC. I do have Visual Studio 2003. Can I use the Visual Basic .NET
    > included with Visual Studio 2003 to make active controls?
    >
    > Thanks.

    What does this have to do with HTML?

    I would assume that their is a SDK (developers kit) for Pocket PC. The VB
    runtime files are pretty huge, so I cant imagine they exist on a small
    platform like Windows Mobile or Windows CE.

    SpaceGirl, Mar 6, 2004

  3. Ken Williams

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <c2cas1$1s8n16$-berlin.de>,
    says...
    > > Do OCX's exist on pocket pc's? if not what should I be making? dll's

    > only
    > What does this have to do with HTML?

    Isn't it obvious?

    He wants to create an OCX on a pocket PC.
    And where do you keep a pocket PC? In your pocket
    And what is your pocket attached to? Your pants.
    And what do you use your pants for? To cover your ass

    Which is exactly what the OP is trying to do....

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Mar 6, 2004
  4. Ken Williams

    Dick O'Brien Guest

    On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 06:35:13 GMT, (Ken Williams)
    wrote:

    >I need to create an activex control to run on a Pocket PC 2003.
    >
    >Do OCX's exist on pocket pc's? if not what should I be making? dll's only
    >then?
    >
    >I know I can't used eVB 3 or whatever to make activex controls for the
    >PocketPC. I do have Visual Studio 2003. Can I use the Visual Basic .NET
    >included with Visual Studio 2003 to make active controls?

    Try asking in news:microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework

    Dick O'Brien, Mar 6, 2004