ActiveX work-around to avoid the drop-down IE7 warning?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by clintonG, Feb 16, 2007.

  1. clintonG

    clintonG Guest

    clintonG, Feb 16, 2007

  2. Here is an example of one workaround:

    <!-- Workaround by Chris Benjaminsen start -->
    <script language="javascript">function
    writeHTML(a){document.write(a)}</script>
    <script language="javascript" src="javascript:'function
    writeHTML(a){document.write(a)}'"></script>
    <!-- Workaround end -->
    <script language="javascript">
    writeHTML('<embed
    src="http://www.chrisbenjaminsen.com/content/Misc/Flash/Ticktacktoe.swf"></embed>')
    </script>

    If you search on "IE ActiveX Workaround" you'll find more.
    Peter

    --
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Feb 16, 2007

  3. clintonG

    clintonG Guest

    Those simple search terms huh? Will do. Thanks for the snippet and the
    suggesstion Peter...

    <%= Clinton

    "Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]" <> wrote in
    message news:D...