ActiveXObject is undefined

Discussion in 'XML' started by Nomad, Sep 14, 2004.

  1. Nomad

    Nomad Guest

    I am trying to read an xml file and then add symbols to an SVG Objec
    depending on what is in the Xxml file.

    I have downloaded the ActiveXObject from the mcrosoft website and
    still can't manage to load the XML Document.
    I get the following error:
    "ActiveXObject is Undefined".

    Please help me as I have been stuck on this problem for a while now an
    I can't proceed until it is solved.

    Thanks in advanc

    -
    Noma