    name], this almost never happens...

    That is one of 4 paragraphs on our home page. Interesting how humor
    can draw interest. 15% more interest.

    Travis Newbury, Oct 20, 2006

  2. Travis Newbury

    Andy Dingley Guest

    Travis Newbury wrote:

    > "Anyone can buy a video camera, and you can train a monkey to point it
    > at something. But if you try to get a monkey to use Adobe Premier
    > he'll become agitated and begin flinging his feces. At [My company
    > name], this almost never happens...

    It's hardly monkeybagel.com though...

    Andy Dingley, Oct 20, 2006

  3. Travis Newbury

    richard Guest

    "Travis Newbury" <> wrote in message
    > This is some actual text we use on our website. Since adding this to
    > the site (last week), information requests have jumped almost 15%.
    >
    > "Anyone can buy a video camera, and you can train a monkey to point it
    > at something. But if you try to get a monkey to use Adobe Premier
    > he'll become agitated and begin flinging his feces. At [My company
    > name], this almost never happens...
    >
    > That is one of 4 paragraphs on our home page. Interesting how humor
    > can draw interest. 15% more interest.

    My brother once wrote a little diddy and posted it on a website somewhere.
    He soon got inquiries from a newspaper and they wanted to print it.
    Several other papers followed suit.
    And I even found the item on several websites.

    I also found the magic words to obtaining hits.
    "This site contains no child pornography".

    put that anywhere on a page and you'll get instant hits.

    richard, Oct 20, 2006
  4. Travis Newbury

    jojo Guest

    richard wrote:

    >> This is some actual text we use on our website. Since adding this to
    >> the site (last week), information requests have jumped almost 15%.
    >>
    >> "Anyone can buy a video camera, and you can train a monkey to point it
    >> at something. But if you try to get a monkey to use Adobe Premier
    >> he'll become agitated and begin flinging his feces. At [My company
    >> name], this almost never happens...
    >>
    >> That is one of 4 paragraphs on our home page. Interesting how humor
    >> can draw interest. 15% more interest.

    [snip]

    > I also found the magic words to obtaining hits.
    > "This site contains no child pornography".
    >
    > put that anywhere on a page and you'll get instant hits.

    Yes, and that's only because of people like you searching this bullshit...

    jojo, Oct 20, 2006