Actuall text from our site..

Travis Newbury

This is some actual text we use on our website. Since adding this to
the site (last week), information requests have jumped almost 15%.

"Anyone can buy a video camera, and you can train a monkey to point it
at something. But if you try to get a monkey to use Adobe Premier
he'll become agitated and begin flinging his feces. At [My company
name], this almost never happens...

That is one of 4 paragraphs on our home page. Interesting how humor
can draw interest. 15% more interest.

Andy Dingley

Travis said:
"Anyone can buy a video camera, and you can train a monkey to point it
at something. But if you try to get a monkey to use Adobe Premier
he'll become agitated and begin flinging his feces. At [My company
name], this almost never happens...

It's hardly monkeybagel.com though...

richard

Travis Newbury said:
This is some actual text we use on our website. Since adding this to
the site (last week), information requests have jumped almost 15%.

"Anyone can buy a video camera, and you can train a monkey to point it
at something. But if you try to get a monkey to use Adobe Premier
he'll become agitated and begin flinging his feces. At [My company
name], this almost never happens...

That is one of 4 paragraphs on our home page. Interesting how humor
can draw interest. 15% more interest.

My brother once wrote a little diddy and posted it on a website somewhere.
He soon got inquiries from a newspaper and they wanted to print it.
Several other papers followed suit.
And I even found the item on several websites.

I also found the magic words to obtaining hits.
"This site contains no child pornography".

put that anywhere on a page and you'll get instant hits.

jojo

richard said:
This is some actual text we use on our website. Since adding this to
the site (last week), information requests have jumped almost 15%.

"Anyone can buy a video camera, and you can train a monkey to point it
at something. But if you try to get a monkey to use Adobe Premier
he'll become agitated and begin flinging his feces. At [My company
name], this almost never happens...

That is one of 4 paragraphs on our home page. Interesting how humor
can draw interest. 15% more interest.
[snip]

I also found the magic words to obtaining hits.
"This site contains no child pornography".

put that anywhere on a page and you'll get instant hits.

Yes, and that's only because of people like you searching this bullshit...