Ad blockers

Lew

Eric said:
Acme Off Switch, Inc.

That's right, Eric! Acme Off Switch Ad Blocker will stop those annoying ads
from popping up in your favorite newsgroup!

How many times has this happened to you? You're happily reading a Usenet
forum, enjoying the badinage and the stimulating interplay of ideas, when
suddenly someone jumps in and starts hawking their favorite ware! They pummel
you with exclamatory claims of salvation from your darkest fears, but you know
perfectly well that they're just annoying spammers! They steal your bandwidth
and you can do nothing about it!

Well, now you need fear spammers no more! That's right, with Acme Off Switch
Ad Blocker software, you control your online experience! Spam simply melts
away at the flick of your virtual Acme Off Switch! Gone are those annoying
exclamation points, just like they were never there!

But wait, there's more! If you act now, not only will we speed a brand new
Acme Off Switch right to your desktop, we'll throw in a Plonkomatic Killfile
Manager ABSOLUTELY FREE! All you pay is postage and handling.

So order your Acme Off Switch Ad Blocker today, with your FREE Plonkomatic
Killfile Manager, and rid your newsgroup of annoying spam today!