[AD]Incredible! $26.00 == The C++ Programming Language (Special 3rd Edition); $35.00 == Thinking in

sinousadser

Isn't it incredible? The C++ books here are so cheap! Welcome to Sinous

Book. Here, You can get the most cheap books in the entire Internet!
(maybe the whole world)
http://sinousbook.googlepages.com welcomes you!
I, the owner of the shop, is a Chinese. In China, books are very cheap.

While a book's list price is $100 in US, I often can get the book by
100 RMB in China -- it is only about 13.3 dollars!
http://sinousbook.googlepages.com welcomes you!
The "China Edition" books -- I always call them "Sino Books" -- is
exactly the same as "US Books", except the cover. The Sino Books are
the so-called photocopying edition, and every page in Sino Books is
just the same as the one in US Books.
http://sinousbook.googlepages.com welcomes you!
On the other side, maybe you are suspected of whether the cheap books
are genuine. I assure you that they absolutely are. (Maybe my English
is poor and full of mistakes. I'm so sorry. After all, I am a Chinese.
And sometimes, I get some help of Google Translate to express my
ideas.)
http://sinousbook.googlepages.com welcomes you!
The Sinous Price plus shipping price is often only 25%-35% of the
Amazon Price. In the face of such cheap books, don't you moved? Do not
hesitate, immediately purchase!
http://sinousbook.googlepages.com welcomes you!
Any other questions? Please read the FAQ. If you can't get the answer,
just mail me.
http://sinousbook.googlepages.com welcomes you!
Enjoy such cheap books!
http://sinousbook.googlepages.com welcomes you!