AD: JTB FlexReport (FLEXlm license reporting tool)

JTB WORLD

Do you use applications using FLEXlm licensing?

Do you want better graphic reports or logs?

Take a look at this new application that can help you who are managing the
licenses to take better decisions in the future. Don't buy 10 licenses when
you would only need 8. JTB FlexReport will help you to maximize your
investments.

Read more about JBT FlexReport here:

www.jtbworld.com/jtbflexreport

Scott Dorsey

JTB WORLD said:
Take a look at this new application that can help you who are managing the
licenses to take better decisions in the future. Don't buy 10 licenses when
you would only need 8. JTB FlexReport will help you to maximize your
investments.

This is nice, but it doesn't do much more than some grepping through the
logs will. We've got some awk scripts around here that I hacked up that
tell you what maximum and minimum levels are... shouldn't take more than
an afternoon to graft something like that onto gnuplot.
--scott

Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Here is a better alternative:

http://www.x-formation.com/license_statistics/index.html

It does not require Excel or Access, works under Linux and other unix, can generate graphs to a webbrowser so anyone can see them, create rrdtool graphs, allows you to do additional scripting e.g. to find peak-usage or idle users and allows you to do advanced queries using the supplied tools. Besides it's very inexpensive.

-- Poul