    Best Regards, Jimmy Bergmark
    JTB WORLD
    www.jtbworld.com
    JTB WORLD, Jan 3, 2004

  2. JTB WORLD

    Scott Dorsey Guest

    JTB WORLD <> wrote:

    >Take a look at this new application that can help you who are managing the
    >licenses to take better decisions in the future. Don't buy 10 licenses when
    >you would only need 8. JTB FlexReport will help you to maximize your
    >investments.

    This is nice, but it doesn't do much more than some grepping through the
    logs will. We've got some awk scripts around here that I hacked up that
    tell you what maximum and minimum levels are... shouldn't take more than
    an afternoon to graft something like that onto gnuplot.
    --scott
    Scott Dorsey, Jan 3, 2004

  3. JTB WORLD

    pould

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Here is a better alternative:

    http://www.x-formation.com/license_statistics/index.html

    It does not require Excel or Access, works under Linux and other unix, can generate graphs to a webbrowser so anyone can see them, create rrdtool graphs, allows you to do additional scripting e.g. to find peak-usage or idle users and allows you to do advanced queries using the supplied tools. Besides it's very inexpensive.

    -- Poul
    pould, Sep 3, 2006