AD Membership PwdQuestion and PwdAnswer

zeplynne

I've added two new attributes in AD schema and then added them to the
user class. Pwd-Question and Pwd-Answer to map to
"attributeMapPasswordQuestion" and "attributeMapPasswordAnswer" in the
config file for Active Directory Membership Provider.

I can see and add this property to any user in ADSI Edit, but I get
the following error when trying to start my web app: "The attribute
'Pwd-Question' specified as a schema mapping for
'attributeMapPasswordQuestion' is not an attribute of the user
class." Am I missing something in the config file or maybe I have
something that shouldn't be there? Any suggestions on how to resolve
this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

Config file entry:

<add name="ADMembershipProvider2"
type="System.Web.Security.ActiveDirectoryMembershipProvider,
System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"
connectionStringName="ADConnectionString2" applicationName="appName"
connectionUsername="domain\administrator"
connectionPassword="P@ssw0rd" attributeMapUsername="sAMAccountName"
enablePasswordReset="false" requiresQuestionAndAnswer="true"
requiresUniqueEmail="false" maxInvalidPasswordAttempts="10"
passwordAttemptWindow="5"
attributeMapPasswordQuestion="Pwd-Question"
attributeMapPasswordAnswer="Pwd-Answer" />