Ad Rotator Control

SouthSpawn

Hello All,

I have a windows form app that has 4 web browser controls. The browser
controls will hit a .aspx page on our hosting provider web server. The
aspx pages has a "Add Rotator" control on them. Well, every time each ad
rotates in and out, it is using bandwidth to the hosting provider server.
So our monthly expenses are going up. How can we dramatically reduce
bandwidth usage?

Thanks,
Mark

Guest

Technical Answer:
Can you modify your applications to not show them if the client is from your
IP Subnet????

Business Answer:
If the images are for other vendors, can they host the images?