AD

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Garfield, Oct 28, 2003.

  1. Garfield

    Garfield Guest

    Hello with all I have a large problem with a development AD here my code
    objDE = New
    DirectoryEntry("LDAP://Server/CN=Users,dc=local,dc=domain", "user", "mdp",
    AuthenticationTypes.Secure)
    Dim newObjDE As DirectoryEntry = objDES.Add("cn=Test1", "user")
    newObjDE.Properties("sAMAccountName").Add("Test1")
    newObjDE.Properties("sn").Add("User")
    newObjDE.Properties("givenName").Add("Test")
    newObjDE.Properties("description").Add("Test account added with
    code.")
    newObjDE.NativeObject.AccountDisabled = False
    newObjDE.CommitChanges()
    newObjDE.Invoke("SetPassword", "mdpUser1")
    newObjDE.CommitChanges()
    the user is well created but as soon as it arrives on the invoke it say to
    me that the way network was not found I tested much thing like putting the
    IP has the place of the name computer to use it nativeobject and the
    function could but nothing make there has each faith he say to me that the
    way network does not have ete not found. in advance I thank any person
    being able to help me.
    Garfield, Oct 28, 2003