ADAM and AzMan with ASP.NET 2.0

Guest

After quite some time of troubleshooting, searching the web and posting to
newsgroups, I have finally managed to use the
ActiveDirectoryMembershipProvider and the AuthorizationStoreRoleProvider.

The issue I am running into now however is I can not get the two to work
together. So I can Authenticate John Doe against ADAM and I can create roles
in the AzMan store but I can't check to see if John Doe belongs to an AzMan
role. So the below code blows up:

Roles.IsUserInRole("TestRole")

And if I try to use the ASP.NET web site administration tool I can add users
and add roles but I can't check to see what roles a user has or what users
belong to what role without it crashing.

Screen shots and the sample project are located here:
http://www.msu.edu/~colema18/AdamRoles.zip

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

~James