    user Admin access to the AzMan store.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you.
    tm, Aug 21, 2006

  2. the ADAM and AzMan providers don't work together. For the AzMan role provider
    you need Windows accounts.

    You have to write a new AzMan provider (or subclass from the existing one,
    can't remember). There is some code on the net somewhere.

    ---
    Dominick Baier, DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier, Aug 21, 2006