ADAM & AzMan Problem ("The parameter is incorrect:)

tm

I am successful in authenicating and retrieving roles of an AD domain
user account. However when I create a new ADAM user account, I am
authenicated with success but receive the following error.

The parameter is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057
(E_INVALIDARG))

I went to the extreme and allowed everyone and even the specifc ADAM
user Admin access to the AzMan store.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Dominick Baier

the ADAM and AzMan providers don't work together. For the AzMan role provider
you need Windows accounts.

You have to write a new AzMan provider (or subclass from the existing one,
can't remember). There is some code on the net somewhere.