Add a picture to an imagebutton control at runtime

Jason

I am trying to add images to my image at runtime and for some reason it is
only showing part of the image. It seems that people with slower
connections to the internet load less of the image before it stops. The
only relevant code I am using is:
Image1.imageURL = "picdirectory/picname.jpg"

I am guessing that the image is being assigned to the image control before
the client finishes downloading it. Any ideas?

One Handed Man \( OHM#\)

That doesent sound right Jason, dont forget that by the time it hits the
Browser, all you have is HTML, therefore I would check out the HTML that
ASPNET spits out to see if it looks ok, or if there are any odd tags being
used.

OHM