Add additional navigation buttons to wizard control

ASP Developer

Is it possible to add additional navigation buttons to the asp.net wizard
control? For example, I want to add a save button on every page so the user
can save as she/he goes vs waiting until the end to do so. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Jason

You could set the NextStepText properity to "Save & Next" and then on the
NextClick Event fo the wizard save the data to a storage container.

ASP Developer

Well I actually figured out how to add another button to the wizard by using
a stepnextbuttontemplate. However, I can't figure out how to wire the new
button up to an event. Any ideas on how to capture the click event of a
unique button in a template?

Jason

If you create the template in the code behind add the following when you
create the button (c#)

button.Click += new EventHandler(button_Click);

then in the same class add

protected void button_Click (object sender, EventArgs e)
{
//code here to handle new button click