    to move to under that row.

    Anybody have any thoughts on how this would work?

    Big Dave

    Big Dave, Feb 4, 2005

  2. I advice you to add another listbound control. On select command fill data
    with listbound control that just added.
    If you want to display for just one row. You can use edit template. Add a
    new row to your datasource and set edit item index to show that row. In Edit
    Template place a literal control or something that is suitable for you.
    Or you can use another listbound control like repeater instead of using
    datagrid...
    --
    Thanks,
    Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN