Add Checkboxes to Calendar control

Hardy Wang

Hi all:
I have a calendar control and a button in ASP.NET page. I will add one
checkbox to each day cell in DayRender event. And based on some database
values, some boxes will be checked dynamically.
From this page, users can check/uncheck each box, on submit button is
clicked, I need to be able to read each checkbox's check status and write
back to database.
Since checkboxed are added dynamcially, after each postback, ASP.NET
cannot remember their previous statuses.
Anybody has solution how to solve this problem?

Thanks!