Add child records in a collapsable DIV under every gridview or dat

Savvoulidis Iordanis

Hi.
I have a table that is a master table from which the user views ~300 rows at
a time (rarely changing rows in a day). What I want to do is, when the user
clicks on a row, to show related records from two tables, as 2 HTML tables
side by
side, (I believe inside a DIV panel) under this row clicked. If the user
clicks
the row again, the DIV with the related data should hide.

Can anyony give me a proper way to do this?

TIA

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Savvoulidis,

just create the separate div where u are going to show your data (I'd use
collapsible panels from AJAX Toolkit)
then, when u click on the row u get the id of the records (in the grid row
handler) and then u make the async call to the server side (ICallbackEventHandler,
or PageMethods, or WebService call) to get the necessary data to show in
your div

That's all

---
WBR,