Add Column Template on the Datagrid

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Dexter, Jan 15, 2005.

  1. Dexter

    Dexter Guest

    Hello all,

    I have a datagrid with "create columns automatically at run time" checked,
    and this datagrid
    show dynamic tables, then the column numbers is dynamic.

    I need to include a template column at end of datagrid. I have all code, but
    the template column
    is add always at column number 0.

    I have to know when the datagrid to create the columns automatically, and
    only after to include my
    template column, but how to know?

    Somebody have a idea about this?

    Thanks

    Dexter

    Dexter, Jan 15, 2005

  2. Hi Dexter
    try to put ur grid inside GridLayoutPanel
    and change the property text direction of the GridLayoutPanel

    =?Utf-8?B?c2FyYQ==?=, Jan 15, 2005