    tell me.

    Thanks.

    (I can post my code...)

    Sundance Kid, Jan 5, 2005

  2. Right click on your Visual Studio.NET toolbox and select Add/Remove Items.
    Navigate to the DLL.

    Then drag the control from your toolbox onto the form.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jan 5, 2005

  3. Sundance Kid

    Sundance Kid Guest

    He he.

    Sorry for not explaining properly.

    I have a custom control on my web form. I want my custom control to create
    another control (textbox etc) on my web form when I click on a verb in my
    custom control.

    Hope it makes more sense.

    Sundance Kid, Jan 6, 2005
  4. "Sundance Kid" <> wrote in message
    > He he.
    >
    > Sorry for not explaining properly.
    >
    > I have a custom control on my web form. I want my custom control to create
    > another control (textbox etc) on my web form when I click on a verb in my
    > custom control.
    >
    > Hope it makes more sense.

    It makes more sense, but still doesn't make sense!

    I don't know of any case where one control creates other controls which it
    does not contain. I don't know if you _can_ do that, but I know that it
    would be too wierd if you were able to do it.

    Why can't your control contain any extra controls it wants?

    John Saunders

    John Saunders, Jan 6, 2005
  5. Maybe something like this...

    Me.Parent.Controls.Add(New TextBox())