  1. IveCal

    IveCal Guest

    Hello, how to add/subtract dates or time? Is it in the Java API?

    IveCal, Jul 28, 2006

  2. Jean-Francois Briere, Jul 28, 2006

  3. IveCal

    Lionel Guest

    Jean-Francois Briere wrote:
    > Look at the java.util.Calendar class documentation:
    >
    > http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/util/Calendar.html

    And java.util.GregorianCalendar.

    I found that the sun provided calendar/date classes are a bit lacking in
    their API, but I fixed that by extending GregorianCalendar and suiting
    it to my needs.

    Lionel.

    Lionel, Jul 28, 2006
  4. > I found that the sun provided calendar/date classes
    > are a bit lacking in their API

    For instance?

    Jean-Francois Briere, Jul 28, 2006
  5. IveCal

    IchBin Guest

    Jean-Francois Briere wrote:
    >> I found that the sun provided calendar/date classes
    >> are a bit lacking in their API

    > For instance?

    Check out this link on Roedy's site. These links should help you out:

    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/calendar.html#ELAPSEDHOURS

    Article:

    http://www.javaworld.com/jw-12-2000/jw-1229-dates.html

    Thanks in Advance...