add, delete users to an active directory?

Luis Esteban Valencia

Hello gusys, Is it possible to make my asp.net application add users to the
AD , I also want to be able to delete users, modify their information,
everything through a website.

Thanks for the info

Juan T. Llibre

Is it too difficult to follow the first link returned ?

By using that wrapper API, developers can do the following operations:

Add User To Group
Create Active Directory Group
Create Active Directory User
Delete Active Directory Group Account
Delete Active Directory User Account
Enable Active Directory User Account
Group Exist
IsUserValid
Load All Users
Load All Groups
Load Group
Load User
Remove User From Group
User Exist
Set Password
Update User
Update Group

Is there anything you want to do which isn't in that list ?
If so, what is it ?