    AD , I also want to be able to delete users, modify their information,
    everything through a website.

    Thanks for the info

    Luis Esteban Valencia, Jun 23, 2005

  2. Sure it's possible.

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&biw=1004&q="add user" "active directory" asp.net

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en Español
    Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
    ======================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jun 23, 2005

  3. Give me an exact url: I cant find nothing useful there.

    Luis Esteban Valencia, Jun 23, 2005
  4. Is it too difficult to follow the first link returned ?

    By using that wrapper API, developers can do the following operations:

    Add User To Group
    Create Active Directory Group
    Create Active Directory User
    Delete Active Directory Group Account
    Delete Active Directory User Account
    Enable Active Directory User Account
    Group Exist
    IsUserValid
    Load All Users
    Load All Groups
    Load Group
    Load User
    Remove User From Group
    User Exist
    Set Password
    Update User
    Update Group

    Is there anything you want to do which isn't in that list ?
    If so, what is it ?

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/