add files to winamp playlist - PHP or Javascript

JSz

Hello!

I cannot find any solution on internet that`s why I`ve decided to wirte a
post on the newsgroup

For example I have a database with short vidoes recorded by video camera and
mp3 with interviews recorded by dictaphone. Moreover paths to files are
stored in this database.

I would like to have possiblity to add the mp3 or m2ts files into the winamp
playlist. I wouldn`t like to clear the existing playlist, and I would like
to add this file as a last one.

I add that I would like to create such page on xampp server (PHP language /
Javascript). I don`t know if there is need to create it on PHP language.

Thank you in advance for help
Sz.

Erwin Moller

JSz schreef:
Hello!

I cannot find any solution on internet that`s why I`ve decided to wirte a
post on the newsgroup

For example I have a database with short vidoes recorded by video camera and
mp3 with interviews recorded by dictaphone. Moreover paths to files are
stored in this database.

I would like to have possiblity to add the mp3 or m2ts files into the winamp
playlist. I wouldn`t like to clear the existing playlist, and I would like
to add this file as a last one.

I add that I would like to create such page on xampp server (PHP language /
Javascript). I don`t know if there is need to create it on PHP language.

Thank you in advance for help
Sz.

Hi JSz,

Please don't multipost.
You posted this question in comp.lang.php too, where it is answered.

Don't waste the time of more people than needed to get your problem solved.
If you must: crosspost (send to both comp.lang.javascript and
comp.lang.php), but never multipost.

I happen to read both groups, so I noticed.

Read more here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiposting

Regards,
Erwin Moller