add items from one listbox to other listbox from javascript

mc

Hi,
I have 2 listboxes with values. and there are add and remove buttons.
when add button is clicked, the items selected from the first listbox
should be added to the second listbox and that item should be deleted
from the first listbox. same way for removing also. I have set the
value and text properties for the list box items. when the items are
moved both these values (text & value) should move to the other
listbox. Can any of you have examples to do this. by the way, these
pages are aspx (.Net) pages. and all the controls are html controls
with attribute runat="server". any help would be appreciated. thanks.
mc