add javascript to css image gallery

kaizer bo

Hi all,

could someone show me how to add javascript functionality to a css
image gallery? I would like to adapt the gallery at
"http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/gallery_click.html" so that when a
thumbnail is clicked the larger image remains selected until another
thumb is clicked.

At the moment when I click a thumbnail the larger image appears, but if
I click anywhere else in the page or adjust my scrollbar the image
disappears.

Thanx.

Jessica

kaizer said:
Hi all,

could someone show me how to add javascript functionality to a css
image gallery? I would like to adapt the gallery at
"http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/gallery_click.html" so that when a
thumbnail is clicked the larger image remains selected until another
thumb is clicked.

At the moment when I click a thumbnail the larger image appears, but if
I click anywhere else in the page or adjust my scrollbar the image
disappears.

Thanx.

For info, I'm using FF/WinXP and the image remains in place when
adjusting the scrollbar although it does disappear if I click elsewhere
on the page. However, If I take the focus off FF (i.e. to type this) and
then return to it, hovering over the image, the image disappears.

kaizer bo

I noticed in Firefox it does appear to work fine, but the problem seems
to affect IE.