    I click anywhere else in the page or adjust my scrollbar the image
    disappears.

    Thanx.

    kaizer bo, Jul 19, 2006

  2. kaizer bo

    Jessica Guest

    kaizer bo wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > could someone show me how to add javascript functionality to a css
    > image gallery? I would like to adapt the gallery at
    > "http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/gallery_click.html" so that when a
    > thumbnail is clicked the larger image remains selected until another
    > thumb is clicked.
    >
    > At the moment when I click a thumbnail the larger image appears, but if
    > I click anywhere else in the page or adjust my scrollbar the image
    > disappears.
    >
    > Thanx.

    For info, I'm using FF/WinXP and the image remains in place when
    adjusting the scrollbar although it does disappear if I click elsewhere
    on the page. However, If I take the focus off FF (i.e. to type this) and
    then return to it, hovering over the image, the image disappears.

    Jessica, Jul 19, 2006

  3. kaizer bo

    kaizer bo Guest

    I noticed in Firefox it does appear to work fine, but the problem seems
    to affect IE.

    kaizer bo, Jul 19, 2006