    project I get compiler errors. ( exclude all compile ok, exclude all but one
    fine add another error )

    Any suggestestions please.

    Watty, May 26, 2009

  2. Watty

    Watty Guest

    Hi Gregory,

    Thanks for your reply I am using VS 2008 I have seperate directories for
    each of the xsd which are used to validate webservice calls.

    VS seems to treat this as a typed dataset, and creats a vb file which has
    this issue, I don't need this.

    Here is a sample of two schemas.

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <xs:schema attributeFormDefault="unqualified" elementFormDefault="qualified"
    targetNamespace="urn:InvoiceClarity-com:ClientCreate"

    <xs:schema attributeFormDefault="unqualified" elementFormDefault="qualified"
    targetNamespace="urn:InvoiceClarity-com:InvoiceCreate"

    Watty, May 26, 2009