    # if you would like to be notified of uploads, enter your email address
    # between the SINGLE quotes. leave this blank if you would not like to be notified
    $notify = '';

    Guest, Feb 2, 2004

    Matt Garrish Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:tihTb.15783$QJ3.14976@fed1read04...
    > help, How do I add multiple emails to this script
    >
    > # if you would like to be notified of uploads, enter your email address
    > # between the SINGLE quotes. leave this blank if you would not like to be

    notified
    > $notify = '';

    Seems like I just said this: ask whoever wrote the script; this is not a
    helpdesk. And when you're asked to trim your problem down to the smallest
    possible example, that doesn't mean post only one line. Even if someone were
    inclined to help you, how do you think they would be able to do so when you
    have given no indication of how the mail is being formatted and sent?

    Matt

    Matt Garrish, Feb 2, 2004

  3. <> wrote in news:tihTb.15783$QJ3.14976@fed1read04:

    > help, How do I add multiple emails to this script
    >
    > # if you would like to be notified of uploads, enter your email
    > address # between the SINGLE quotes. leave this blank if you would not
    > like to be notified $notify = '';

    Set up a forwarder which forwards the messages to multiple address. BTW,
    this has nothing to do with Perl because you have not posted any Perl
    related information. No, that single statement above does not count.

    Sinan.

    --
    A. Sinan Unur

    A. Sinan Unur, Feb 2, 2004

    gnari Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > help, How do I add multiple emails to this script
    >
    > # if you would like to be notified of uploads, enter your email address
    > # between the SINGLE quotes. leave this blank if you would not like to be

    notified
    > $notify = '';

    have you tried try:

    $notify = ', ';

    if that does not do it try using ';' or spaces instead of ','

    gnari

    gnari, Feb 2, 2004