Add path to Classpath (using Eclipse)

Discussion in 'Java' started by andrewzzz, Jan 31, 2007.

  1. andrewzzz

    andrewzzz Guest

    Hi guys,
    I have a problem with a school project :
    I wrote a class inside a package(TEST) in Eclipse that creates for
    each request (thread) a new temporary unambiguous folder with the
    following path (in Windows):

    C:\DOCUME~1\USER\IMPOST~1\Temp\

    then my class appends a folder : \TMPx\ , where "x" is a random
    number.
    In the latest folder the class creates a .class file ("Test.class")
    (identical for all the different folder).
    I have to execute the Test.class file , calling it from the package
    "test" in eclipse (I redefinied the default classloader ).
    How do I execute this class from my test package?
    (I think I have to add something to the classpath but I don't know
    what)...

    Thanks.Andrew.

    andrewzzz, Jan 31, 2007