    Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong?

    Thanks,
    Michael Reinhart
    Michael Reinhart, Oct 7, 2004

  2. Hey Peter... figured I'd see you in here somewhere...

    Actually, I just got off the phone with MS PSS--- seems there's a bug in SP1
    of the Framework. Essentially the client side scripts (in
    C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\aspnet_client\system_web\1_1_4322) can get out of sync
    with the ISAPI filter under certain conditions. to fix this, you need to
    manually run C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis.exe
    .... if this fails, you can move your client side script files (in the
    earlier path) out of that folder, and then try running aspnet_regiis.exe
    again... worked for me.

    They say there's a KB Article under development but it might not be ready
    for a couple of weeks.

    PS... I have no doubt that your validators are better, but I only really
    need are a few required fields in this project.

    Cheers,

    Michael Reinhart

    Michael Reinhart, Oct 7, 2004